RETURNS AND REFUNDS
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return the item(s) to us within 14 days of delivery. Please let us know in advance by sending us an email if you wish to do so.
Please make sure to use the original packaging materials and replicate the original packaging method. This means wrapping the work in the fleece cloth before fixing it in the opening of the middle foam sheet snugly, and then sandwiching it between two layers of foam.
If the item returns to us undamaged you will get a full refund. If the item has been damaged because of poor packaging or handling we will deduct up to 20% from your refund - depending on the degree of damage - to cover for the expenses to repair the item. If you do wish to return an item we unfortunately won’t be able to cover the shipping costs at this time.
SHIPPING AND TAXES
All items are shipped from The Netherlands. All works are made to order by hand. This takes time as does shipping during the current pandemic, so please allow 5 - 8 weeks for delivery. Since we put all of our passion and most of our time into making these works we are dedicated to getting them to you in pristine condition, wherever you are. This means tailor-made shipping for a number of destinations as well as securely fixing the works in a cardboard box between thick layers of foam to ensure an undamaged delivery.
We offer the following shipping solutions. If your country of residence is not listed please contact us for a quote and more information.
Domestic - The Netherlands
Shipping by Dutch postal service PostNL. Every shipment comes with a track and trace number and will typically be delivered within 2 - 3 days
Costs: EUR 29,-
International - Europe
Shipping by DPD courier service or Dutch postal service PostNL.
Every shipment comes with a track and trace number and will typically be delivered within 3 - 5 days.
Serviced destinations include the following countries:
• France (including Monaco and Corsica)
• Denmark (not including Faeroer Islands and Greenland)
• Italy (not including the Vatican and San Marino)
• Spain (including Balear Islands, not including Canary Islands)
Costs: EUR 41,-
International - United States and Canada
Shipping exclusively by (Fed Ex) courier service. Our experience is that using a specialised courier service for these destinations best ensures a safe and speedy delivery. Every shipment comes with a track and trace number and will typically be delivered within 4 - 6 days.
Costs: USD 160,-
Please note that any additional duties and/or taxes imposed by local authorities on our international shipments are to be paid by the customer. Shipments to EU countries are by and large exempt from these extra charges.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) in order to provide you with any and all information needed to help you make your purchase.
And - in the event of a purchase to get the product to you in an orderly and safe way.
• You may provide us with payment details. These are collected in a secure shopping environment using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and are processed by third partie PayPal (PayPal payments) and Wix Payments (credit and debit cards and iDeal payments).
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message
boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and provide you with any additional you may ask for.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that
they may offer you their products and services.
• To process your payment: PayPal (PayPal payments) and Wix Payments (credit and debit cards and iDeal payments).
• To process delivery to you of your purchase: PostNL, DPD, FedEx and possibly additional courier services. When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Our Company securely stores your name, address, phone number and email for delivery fulfillment purposes only at their password secured computers. Our Company will keep the data as mentioned above until you have received your purchase and any or all outstanding inquieries have been resolved. Once this time periohas expired, we will delete your data.
Our Company is currently not actively marketing.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email email@example.com
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites,we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Security and anti-fraud reasons
• System monitoring and debugging
• Understanding how you use our website
• The proper functioning of our website (functional)
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Used for security reasons
Used for security reasons
Used to indicate the system from which the site was rendered
Used for system monitoring/debugging
Used for system monitoring/debugging
Used for cookie banner parameters
Used for security and anti-fraud reasons
Used for system effectiveness measurement
Used for stability/effectiveness measurement
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US